Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time to Fess Up

Yeah...so...I have to set the record straight.

Last Friday night I had plans with my friends, but it was possible that I might have to "go see" Dan if I had a hormone surge. Well, Friday came with no surge, and I did not go out with my friends Friday night because I holed myself up in my house. I was feeling sorry for myself and did not want to see anyone or talk to anyone about anything. That's bad enough, but what's worse is that I just let everyone think that I went to Dallas so I wouldn't have to tell them the truth.

Or maybe I didn't want to face the truth.

Anyway.

Well, that's it in a nutshell. I do feel bad about it, but I can't change it. There were three or four things that hit me all at once, the main one being the whole baby-thing. I just shut down. I really thought that it would happen this month, but it didn't, and I'm moving on. We'll keep trying, and I'm sure we'll go another round next month. I think I'm just making too big of a deal of it all. I want to say it doesn't matter, but it does.

And that's about it.

I'm sorry, my friends, for hiding and not celebrating.

3 comments:

Meems said...

We all have those times. I do not know you very well. But want you to know that your heart shows on this blog. You have a strength about you. My heart is with you and I am praying for your situation.

rhondamarie said...

oh reesa.....we did miss you friday night. it wasn't the same without you. for future reference if you're hiding out would you prefer us to come drag you out or just bring over some ice cream and hide out with you?

kdp said...

we did miss you friday. but i understand. just know that i love you and would be willing with a partner incrime (rw) to come and drag you out or just come and sit with you. love ya, girl. chin up it will happen.