Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is Dedicated to the One I Love

Dear Dan~
I miss you!!! I can't wait until next week when I get to see you and talk with you and laugh with you.
Even though you aren't here physically, you still take care of me. Thank you for taking care of calling those people today and for always letting me know that we are going to be okay, one way or the other.
It's not the same without you here. For one thing, the feather bed is starting to hang off my side of the bed because you're not on the other side of the bed holding it in place! Even Rosie's not the same without you here. She hardly gives me kisses anymore because she's so sad. :(

But on the bright side...I get to see you in six days!!!! Yea!!! I can't wait. I'm so excited! And I really am looking forward to going to Indi next month! We are going to have a ball! Hopefully this year will start out better than last year...ha ha.
Well, I will close for now. It is getting late.
I love you, baby.

No comments: