Friday, July 13, 2007

My New Obsession

Before Dan left for camp, I had gone to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. I wanted to get something sweet, too, but we are really trying to be careful about that. Well, I found myself in the freezer section looking...longingly staring, actually...at the Blue Bell. Believe it or not I looked away, and as if a ray of light pointed the way, my eyes fell upon it...

The Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge popsicles.

Only 1 point on the weight watcher plan, and they are ssssoooooo good.

Even Dan liked them.

When we took him to camp, we picked up some groceries for his room. He got "upset" at me because we only got one box of the fudgsicles. Our conversation went something like this:

Dan: What? Only one box?

Teresa: Babe, these will last you the week.

Dan: No, these will last me a day.

Teresa: Babe, they are only one point for a snack.

Dan: Exactly, they are only one point. That's six points a day for the whole box.

It's chocolate...how can a girl argue with that? Well, I have been able to keep it down to just one fudgsicle a day, but it is so tempting to eat more! You do not even understand...they are a dieter's dream...

2 comments:

Meems said...

We are switching over to weight watchers tommorow. We will keep an eye out for them. Who can refuse a good fudge pop.

marme said...

oops, so sorry for the brownie temptation. but hey that's one less for me to eat!