Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Company's Coming!

I'm gonna have a visitor!!!

My best friend Kristi and her family are coming for 4th of July! Yea!!! They are driving in this afternoon and have to go back home Thursday morning. The bad thing is that I have to work everyday. :( It's okay, though, at least we get to have some time.

We have known each other since I guess we were about 12 or 13. Our parents are both pastors and liked to play cards together, so it started out to where we kinda "had" to hang out together. Then over the years, we grew a lot closer and by the time we graduated from high school we were pretty much inseperable. And we lived in different towns! Oh, the stories we could tell on each other...

We got married within three months of each other, the same year...1994. We've both been through a lot, and we haven't always gotten to see each other very much, but we always stay in contact and keep up with each other. She has two beautiful kids, Camden and Kenzee.

I'm so excited!!!!

2 comments:

Meems said...

Thanks for the goodies in your store today. The candles holders didn't end up working in my entry way. They look great in my bedroom though. My house smells so good now. I will be back...

marme said...

have a marvelous time with your bff.