Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Back...Sort of

Okay, so it's been so long since I've posted, you've probably all forgotten about me!!

My official position at camp this week was being one of two of the women's deans. It was really fun, but it's really hard work, too! I had a ball. Three A.M. was the usual bed time, and 7 AM was the usual wake up time for us...oh, my, it's been awhile since those days.

The speaker was Jason Spears, and he was really good. Well, what I heard was really good. I didn't always get to be in there, for getting other things done. But I do have some really awesome stuff to share with you in a later post.

I'll be going home sometime Sunday, so I'll be here for a couple more days. The intenet service is pretty sketchy here in the lodge. I've actually been logged on here for about 30 minutes catching up with all of you, and that's about the longest I've been on in a week!

I've missed you all and have prayed for you. Love you!!!

5 comments:

marme said...

I miss you Ree! Come back HOME!

La said...

Yes, ditto what Marme said!

Meems said...

good to get an update from you.

beautiful chaos said...

It is great to know you're having a good time! I miss you! Although I rarely 'see' you - I still have missed you!

kdp said...

i miss you my sweet friend. Come home now.