Monday, October 1, 2007

Think of Me....

Think of me fondly....

AS I'M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWALS!!!!!!

I have to go to stinkin' Norman, Oklahoma, tomorrow for a business meeting, and I'm praying the hotel has a business center with free internet so I can check blogs!

Priorities, people, come on!

On another note, I have a question for you moms out there (hypothetical, of course)...

If you bought some throw pillows, had them out in your house that your mulitple children spilled things on, snotted all over, and who knows what else, which left spots on said pillows, would you return them because of the spots?

5 comments:

Meems said...

HaHa. No.

Have fun on your trip. A little poolside retreat might be a good thing right now. Work by day, play by night.

beautiful chaos said...

no. I would not return them. I would WANT to return them becasue everytime I looked at them I would wanna growl, but I WOULD NOT return them...
Someone did that?
I hope you have a good, safe, and informative time tomorrow!
I'm a groupie for your store so you have to let me in on the latest when you get back!!

April said...

I would only do that if I bought them from Walmart. HA! Just kidding. Of course I wouldn't return snotty pillows! I'd probably ruin them trying to wash them, but I wouldn't return them! Geez!

marme said...

Please do not tell me someone tried to return snotty pillows!

team D said...

of course not that is wrong!!!
I would probable ruin them like april!