Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Am...

I am simple and complex.
I wonder if I am all that I can be.
I hear the ticking of life's clock.
I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I want to be a mommy.
I am simple and complex.


I pretend to have it all together.
I feel loved.
I touch the heart of God.
I worry about everything.
I cry when I've held it in as long as I possibly could.
I am simple and complex.


I understand that life is not fair.
I say all things are possible.
I dream of my complete family.
I try to do everything myself.
I hope to be all God intends for me to be.
I am simple and complex.

6 comments:

no_iffer said...

OH, gosh. This brought tears to my eyes. It was so honest and perfect. You are amazing. THis is beautiful. I love the line, "I dream of my complete family." I am praying for your dream.

beautiful chaos said...

You are one of my most favorite people.
I love the person God made when He made you.
I pray you will have the dreams in your heart. And that through the fulfillment of those dreams He will be exalted.

Meems said...

I love how geniune and honest your poem is.

God see's your heart.

I can't wait for your dreams to be fulfilled. Love You.

rhondamarie said...

love you girl. thats all i can say right now i'm crying to hard to type.

Sarah P. Henry said...

beautiful. that's it. beautiful.

marme said...

perfect...