Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wow

It is sad to think that this is our last night in Indianapolis. We have had an absolute blast this week and have gotten to visit with several friends that we look forward to seeing every year with Fine Arts. In some ways, I will be sad to go home, but I am excited about getting back into the blogging groove!

The Lord is doing some incredible things in our lives...(no baby yet, but I know it's on the way soon!)...there are some things that will be happening that I will probably blog about soon, but until then I can't say much about it except for the fact that I'm expecting great things to happen!

Once again this year, North Texas had a great showing at National Fine Arts Festival. I think we came home with seven awards of merit. I think that's right; I'll have to go back and look to be sure. This is my favorite time of the year. I love it.

Well, I better go. It is late, and there are people waiting in line here in the business center to use the computers. Our hotel is the same as DeLana's in that it is $10 a day to have internet access in the rooms. That stinks...

Love Yáll...we'll see you soon!

2 comments:

kdp said...

enjoy every moment. have a safe trip and we will see you later.

love ya,
kim

Meems said...

Man, you and D. are so devoted. I would have gotten a starbucks, or two.

I am going to put my head down in shame now.