Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prayer Request

Okay, prayer warriors, here's one for you...

One of the girls I work with asked me today to keep her sister in my prayers. She is in China working with a ministry called Voice of the Martyrs. She is taking Chinese classes as well as teaching English classes, but her ultimate goal is winning souls for the Lord. She works at a little coffee shop across the street from where she lives and takes her laptop to work with her everyday. Everything for her work and personal business was on her laptop. Well, her apartment was broken into and her laptop as well as her passport were stolen. Her laptop is about 10 years old, so it's not going to have a very good street value. Her concern is that they are onto her and what she's doing, and now they have her passport, which could cause major trouble.

So, if you would, join with me in prayer for her. Her name is Daisy.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Meems said...

I have been praying. Just forgot to comment.

kdp said...

I will pray.

kablot spot said...

China is a buzz country for me. It makes my heart buzz when I hear of missionaries there and of any work being done to deliver her from the hand of satan. I will pray.

JAC said...

Will certainly be praying!