Monday, August 6, 2007

Vacation...Second Time Around

I am posting from our hotel in Indianapolis!

We got here this afternoon around 2:30 PM. It was a great trip, despite the fact we had to be at the airport by 5:00 AM....yuck!

But, we are here, and having fun so far. Right now is the relaxing time. We have our evaluators' meeting tomorrow night, then Wednesday, bright and early, we begin evaluating. It's a blast. We look forward to this every year!

Well, I better go. I'll try to post again sometime this week, but I'm not sure how much free time we will have after Wednesday...

3 comments:

kdp said...

i hope ya'll have a great time. enjoy each other and your time away.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meems said...

I hope your having a great vacation. Enjoy it. Have you ever noticed how fast vacations fly by and every other week seems to move in slow motion as compared?