Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Family Pictures

While my time at home wasn't fun, by any means, we were able to catch up with my dad's side of the family. Here are some pictures. To give you a quick rundown: Colene is my dad's sister, Roscoe is my dad's brother, and Stacy is my sister.
We made it home last night. The funeral was Monday. It went pretty smoothly, although my Pa wasn't able to be there. It was going to be such a long day, the siblings decided to bring him to the family visitation and not bring him to the funeral. That was for the best, really. He did not ever say anything to let us know he understood what was going on. He did not recongnize us as his family. That was hard.
Harder still was trying to honor my Granny by singing at her funeral....don't know what I was thinking.
Tomorrow it's back to work...


No comments: