Monday, June 11, 2007

Tired

You don't even know the half of it!

Mark it down in the books...it's a miracle, I tell ya. I actually left work early today...just because.

We had inventory yesterday. We had to start at 5AM, so we all had to be there at 4:30. Yuck! It went pretty smoothly, and we finished around 2PM. I got home a little after 3 and slept for about an hour and a half, then we went to church. Applebee's followed that, then it was home to bed! I'm usually not an early-to-bed-kinda-girl, but we had to unload the freight truck at work at 6AM, so Sunday night's are usually pretty uneventful around our house.

Anyway, those are all the physical reasons why I'm tired....then there's the emotional. Oh, Lord, we don't have time to go into all that! With everything going on, I'm just really, really drained.

So...I think I'll take advantage of my afore mentioned executive decision and go take a nap!

No comments: