Monday, June 4, 2007

Slow Down

So, in the two days since my last post with my exciting news, I have gotten a maternity clothes catalog, a baby room decor catalog, an offer to paint the baby's room, and have been told who is throwing me a baby shower!

Oh! And I've been told by like three people that it's going to be a girl. (Although, I want a boy.)

He, he, he. I love it.

But, I do have to slow down and keep my wits about me. It hasn't happened yet....YET.

I just remembered a scripture that Pastor quoted last night:

"I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, am the God of Isreal." Isaiah 45:3

1 comment:

kj said...

what an amazing scripture that is! okay, so we'll slow down a little bit. but we're all praying big time!