Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Maybe Next Month...

Well, the clomid did not work this month.

After I took the pills for five days, the doctor said I should have a hormone surge on the 11th or 12th day of my cycle. That didn't happen, so when I spoke to the nurse, she said not to worry because sometimes it may not happen until the 15th or 16th day. Still didn't happen. So when I spoke to her again, she said to keep doing the predictor kit until day 20 and let her know what happens.

Well, yesterday was day 22 and nothing happened. The doctor said to go ahead and stop using the predictor kits for now and let them know when my cycle starts again. They will probably increase the milligrams this time.

Of course, Dan is going to be gone to camp for the month of July. How is THAT going to work?? I guess if I have to suddenly cancel plans and rearrange my schedule to make an "unexpected trip" to visit Dan, you'll know I had a hormone surge! lol.

This will be an adventure...that's for sure.

2 comments:

kdp said...

dear ree,
i am so sorry that it did not work THIS month, but chin up!!!!! because God is so faithful. i am here for you at all times. and i will be here for you when the blessed event comes. i remember those days. i am praying for y'all constantly. i will walk with you on this journey, however long it takes, but more importantly so will God.

love ya girl......

rhondamarie said...

hey girl, i'm praying.