Thursday, June 7, 2007

Movies

I've decided that I'm really excited about seeing Ocean's Thirteen when it comes out.

The other night I was channel surfing, and Ocean's Eleven was scheduled to come on, so I recorded it to watch at a later time...mainly because we like to fast forward through the commercials! :)

So, I just finished watching it, and it reminded me why I love that movie so much!!! Not only are there some REALLY attractive people, but it had a really good plot! Did I mention that there were some incredibly attractive people? he.he.

But before I can see Ocean's Thirteen, I'm going to have to rent Ocean's Twelve so I can refresh my memory on that one. I think I remember not liking it as much as the first one, but I still want to see it again.

Anyway, I can't wait for the third one to come out! Hopefully I won't be as disappointed in that movie as I have others lately that I've expected to be good....

No comments: