Saturday, August 30, 2008

just call me Grace part 2

Yeah.
The very next day.
I'm getting this glass top table for a guest, which comes boxed in two's. Of course, she just wanted one. I take out the smaller box which has the glass tops. It slips out of my hand and lands directly on my right big toe. My left foot is the one I'm still limping on from the day before.

Black and blue are the colors of choice for my big toe today. I'm glad I still have nail polish on from my too long ago to show you a picture of my black and blue toe pedicure. I'd be scared to see what the actual toe nail looks like, since that is where it hit. Relax, I wouldn't show you a picture of my toe anyway.

Oh, don't worry, the glass tops are fine....because my toe broke the freakin' fall.

1 comment:

kablot spot said...

You've still much to learn, Daniel-Son. I am impressed with your progress, though. (Keep it up. I can probably come up with more Mr. Miagi references.)