Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slothful

...that is the word to describe me yesterday.

I had not had a day off since I got back from vacation. Nine days...and some of those were 10-14 hour days. There was some confusion over when the new DM was coming to our store...blah, blah, blah...so there you have it.

I got to sleep in until 11-ish AND take a nap! It was heavenly.

kj, I will have you know that the only time I got out of my pj's yesterday was to put on a clean pair!

Today I only slept in until nine. After leisurely having some coffee and a bowl of cereal, I plan on getting out of the house for a bit of retail therapy and possibly a pedicure.

Off the subject, but did you see the women's beach volleyball team win gold last night??? They did so great! The men play for gold tonight, and the women's indoor volleyball play for gold as well.

I love the Olympics!!!

1 comment:

kj said...

that sounds like my kind of day! good job, ree!

i did watch the olympics and cheered like crazy loud when they won! i scared the dog i yelled so loud. :)