Monday, August 11, 2008

Attention All S.A. People!!!

My assistant at Kirkland's in San Angelo that took my place when we moved has given her notice. Well, she gave her notice over a month ago, and they hired someone to take her place. Evidently, it did not work out, so they are on the hunt again for a store team leader.

Does anyone know anyone with retail experience who would be interested in this position? Like, ASAP???

It's retail, you know, so Thanksgiving and Christmas are pretty crazy.

Comment if you have any suggestions. I was asked to find out any info I could and get back with the district team leader tomorrow.

Thanks!

3 comments:

rhondamarie said...

retail...hummmm. nah i think i'll stick it out where i'm at until they kick me out. i can't complain about the hours and the fact that they are paying for my schoolin'. but it is tempting. glad ya'll are home. will ya'll ever make a trip west?

Meems said...

I was there yesterday. Still has the cutest stuff in town.

But nope, don't know anyone.

Alicia said...

Can you give an idea of the pay scale? I know someone who might be interested. If you do, email me at alicia.mullins@sitel.com. Have a blessed week!!