Monday, August 18, 2008

Just stuff

*I'm obsessed with the Olympics. I'm currently watching volleyball.

*I have a new district manager at work. From what I've seen, I like her a lot, but it seems she's going to be more of a stickler on the details than Mike was. I don't think, necessarily, she'll be a micro-manager. However, I'm not sure she will be as macro as Mike. Oh, well...if all else fails, just do my job, right? :)

*Have you seen the Jack in the Box commercial advertising the jogger coming in to order the fruit smoothies? That is just so wrong. So, so....wrong.

*And the U.S. women's volleyball team gets to play for the gold! YEA!

*Somehow Rosie got a hold of some chocolate the other night. That is not a good thing for small dogs. Let's just say I had to change the sheets on our bed twice that night. Did I mention we only have two sets of sheets? Mm-hmmm. She was a lot better the next day, just wiped out. (So was Dan, after having to do all that laundry!)

*It rained, literally, all day today. It was so nice. The only thing that would have made it better is if we didn't have to unload the truck in the middle of it. I've never been so glad to have worn a black t-shirt instead of a white one in all my life! LOL

I guess that's about all the "stuff" I can think of right now.

2 comments:

Meems said...

I'm lovin some olympics right now also. I guess we should enjoy it while we can. I don't know about you, but I'm not looking forward to whats next. Football.

kablot spot said...

Freight in the rain...
*Insert weeping and gnashing of teeth here*

I still have a hard time wanting to shop since my incarceration in retail store management. I don't know how you can call it retail therapy. Maybe I need therapy so I can let go of some stuff...

I was hard-core on the Olympics, then I got busy. I got to see the swimming and the gymnastics.