Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i like her

I like her A LOT!!!!

If you saw Sarah Palin's speech tonight, you know what I mean!

She made many valid points while keeping things real, but my favorite moment was when the camera went to the box seats where her family sat with Mrs. McCain.

Her youngest daughter was holding her baby brother, and, oblivious to the camera, stuck her tongue out and licked her whole hand from heel to fingertips to smooth down that baby's hair.

I laughed so hard I cried.

Huh-larious.

3 comments:

JAC said...

I've heard that she is ASofG. I like her also.

rhondamarie said...

wasn't that the best speech ever. mark was trying to sleep and i keep hitting him saying "did you hear that". i really like her alot.

Nanna's Place said...

we saw that same shot....after laughing all I couls see is how real and down to earth they are. Hope all is well....Miss you guys....