Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally!

Well, Dad finally had the infamous heart cath today, and everything is fine!

Thank you, Jesus!

There was no blockage, so they did not have to do any other kind of procedure. He can go home tomorrow.

I'm so thankful. Ever since his knee replacement, he had been sounding so weak. While I was at home with them, and everytime I spoke with him on the phone, he always sounded as if he was half-asleep, almost. No energy at all.

It's kind of funny because since he's been in the hospital, he has sounded like a totally different person. Upbeat, energetic...how my dad is supposed to be! I know a lot of people were praying for him. I really believe the Lord touched him!

Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

JAC said...

Thank you for the update. Praise the Lord for the touch. You take care of yourself. Love you much.

kdp said...

I am so glad that your dad is doing better. Praise God.