Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fine Arts and Finals

Since I dropped down to part-time at Kirkland's, Dan and I both have been so excited about me being more involved with the North TX district Fine Arts festival. Because it's always been on Mother's Day weekend (yes, I know it's the worst weekend to have it), I have always been required to work on that Saturday of the festival. I've helped print/separate score sheets, send out letters to evaluators, evaluated on Friday night, but I've never been able to be there the whole weekend....until this year!!!

Or, so we thought....

The first day of this spring semester, we are at the end of my first statistics class and my professor says, "Oh, and by the way, you need to keep Saturday, May 8th, open from 12:00-2:30. That is when our final will be."

Really?!

REALLY?!

And right in the middle of the day. Of course, this is the one time when I wouldn't mind it being at 8:00 in the morning, but they schedule it at noon?! What's up with that?

Anyway, it is what it is. Not sure how I did. I needed to make a 78 to make a B in the class. Truthfully, I'm not sure I did that well, but we'll see. I won't know anything until grades come out in about a week.

On a better note, Fine Arts was awesome!!! :)

No comments: