Sunday, April 25, 2010

YEP! That just happened!

Today I was standing by the counter at work, and my attention was caught by a family shopping near the counter area. The mom and older kids were shopping around, and the dad was holding the youngest, about a year old. He started tossing her up a little in the air, and she just laughed and giggled. It was so cute.

Then it happened.

My coworker who was standing behind the counter saw me watching them and then asked:

"Do you have grandkids?"

I said:

"Girl, I don't even have kids, yet."

What I wanted to do was smack her upside the head.

She always rubbed me the wrong way, anyway.

2 comments:

La said...

Oh my word! That's horrible! You do NOT look like a grandma!

rhondamarie said...

are you sure she passed the drug test? i think she might be on crack. shall i make an anonymous call to corporate?