Monday, May 24, 2010

Wedding Guest

After Fine Arts was over, I was sitting at the table with my friend Janelle, talking about a wedding of some of our friends that was going to take place in the next few weeks. Janelle and her husband Kyle were both going to be in the wedding party, along with their daughter, who was going to be the flower girl.

We were joking about what they were going to do with their son Tyson while they were all in the wedding. I told her that he could just sit with us. She'd be walking down the aisle, and just plop him in a seat with us as she walked by. We had a good laugh about it. I did tell her that he seriously was welcome to sit with us if her parents weren't going to be there or something else came up. I didn't think much more about it.

Until last week when I was in class and get a text that said something to the effect of, "I know we were joking at Fine Arts, but can Tyson really sit with y'all at the wedding?"

Of course!

So here are a few pictures of our adventure with Tyson at the wedding. We were seated at round tables, which made it a little easier, to tell the truth. We were all set up with Batman, Spiderman, and Mr. Tennis Ball, but the iPhone won out.

He was so good. At the reception, Kyle came to the table and said, "Tyson, you wanna come sit with us now?"

Tyson sweetly said, "No."

It was so cute, but I felt really bad! :/


Photo by Tyson



Photo by Tyson



Dan getting Tyson set up with a game on my phone.



Tyson going to TOWN on that game. It's amazing how fast they catch on.



Mom (Janelle) and big sister Mallory



Peek-a-BOO!!!

No comments: