Thursday, May 27, 2010

On a break...

...from my Drugs and Behavior class. I'm taking a MayMester class that is two weeks of lecture, then the final. Every class time is almost four hours, so he gives us a 30 minute break in the middle. Good thing...I'm on information overload! There are two tests and a small project. I made a B on the first test, and my project is almost done.

If you remember from a previous post, I mentioned that I needed a 78 on my final (the day of Fine Arts) to make a B in statistics class. Well, in case any of you are dying to know, I ended up with a C in the class. I will admit, I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to be Superwoman and pull off a B despite the busy weekend, but in reality, I'm just happy I passed! :)

Started work at the district office officially this week. They gave me the sweetest little vase of yellow tulips for my desk! It was very unexpected and most thoughtful!

Okay...break is over now. Some of my fellow students are way too eager to learn about certain drugs and their behaviors. Today is alcohol day. Sheesh.......

No comments: