Thursday, December 25, 2008

I just had to chuckle...

...at kj's post about Christmas Eve.

I, too, always had the privilege of wrapping Daddy's Christmas present to Mom.

And it was always on Christmas Eve (or the night before we were supposed to have our immediate family Christmas).

Tonight, even though I'm not with my side of the family and wrapping my mom's present, I still got talked into wrapping other family member's presents from someone other than myself!

I think I got out and put away the ribbons, bows, and wrapping paper three times before it was all said and done. First, I finished all that I had to wrap and started putting things in the stockings and found that one thing for my sister-in-law wouldn't fit in the stocking, so I had to go back and get all the stuff out to wrap it. Got that done, put it away, and then my sil asked me if I would wrap her gift to my mil. I didn't mind at all...it was just funny.

Then, of course, everyone was waiting on me to get finished so we could eat snacks and play games. Ha!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! Love and miss you all!!!

1 comment:

JAC said...

Merry Christmas to you! Miss you. Hugs!