Friday, December 12, 2008

I Agree with Kablot...

I very well could be the Grinch.

I look like me on the outside, but on the inside I think I'm really green.

I have done four things for Christmas outside of work:

*Elf Yourself/Put holiday background on my blog
*Made Oreo truffles one night
*Made a big huge bow for the top of my mother-in-law's tree with streamers coming down (it's very pretty, if I do say so myself!)
*Put Christmas music on my blog

That's about it. Oh, I did buy Christmas stockings, but they are for my mother-in-law's house, so it doesn't really count.

I have bought not one single present. I have addressed not one single Christmas card.

This is pathetic.

Bah-humbug!

1 comment:

kablot spot said...

I'm done with my family presents, but I have done nothing else. I so feel for you. Last year I promised myself that I would not be managing retail next year (this year). Maybe you should do that... God totally heard my desperate cry.