Wednesday, May 28, 2008

the wheels go 'round and 'round...

I was driving to work this morning, and I came upon a vehicle that, evidently, was a car for a Bud Light representative, as it had the logo at the rear and on the driver's side door.

So, my friends, I ask you...

What kind of vehicle would you associate with Bud Light?

Some might say a truck. A "manly" vehicle for a "manly" beverage.

Some might say a sports car...to be associated with the "young" and "cool".

Well, you might be surprised to know that the "official" car of the Bud Light representative is none other than....


a station wagon!!!


HA!

Neither "manly" nor "cool".

As it should be.

2 comments:

kablot spot said...

Several of the newer models of vehicles that are supposed to be SO COOL look like station wagons to me. I've laughed at alot of these supposedly SUPERCOOL vehicles and thought, "Single with a minivan would come before that!" Was it one of those?

ree said...

Mmmm...no.
:)