Sunday, May 11, 2008

Second time around...

So, I was in the grocery store yesterday waiting for a food tray I had ordered to be ready, and I noticed these shoes this lady was wearing.



Do you remember the jelly shoes? They're back, evidently. I've been seeing shoes lately that reflect back to the early to mid eighties era...the yo-yo shoes, the wedge, now the jellies.

Interesting.

(By the way, it did feel a bit private eye-ish discreetly trying to take a picture of a total stranger's shoes. Am I that desperate for a blog post?)

5 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

What joy floods my soul as I picture you taking that picture of that poor lady's feet!! She probably has a total complex becuase strangers go around like paparazzi discreetly taking shots of her!!
LOL!
And yes - I do love the Jelly!

Meems said...

I heard they were back, but haven't seen anyone wearing them.

You have proven yourself worthy to be...da..da..daa..a true blogger.

Sarah P. Henry said...

ellie has jellies. they are totally back.. :)

kdp said...

we would call you columbo at our school. do you remember columbo? i think it is funny that you took a picture of the shoes. that my friend is funny, i don't care who you are.

Nanna's Place said...

I love it. You are to cool for taking this picture. I will have to buy a pair, just for my angela as that was the only shoe she would wear when little.

Love you