Sunday, March 2, 2008

More Stuff

Okay, thanks to Casey, the computer is up and running now. How do we get so attached to these things?!?

This weekend has not turned out the way we had planned in any form or fashion. It started out to be when we celebrated my birthday, but those plans fizzled out, which is just as well because my mother-in-law and sister-in-law moved to Weatherford this weekend. We needed all hand-on-deck to get their truck unloaded in a decent amount of time. Enter the tummy bug on Friday night. No, I wasn't faking. I literally laid on the couch all day Saturday. Not so enjoyable.

Today is better, though. I feel better...not so drained...head's not pounding...stomach isn't so queasey...yes, I feel much better!

So the next thing to tackle...laundry. YUCK! We do have a pretty good system of doing laundry, but just doing it is the problem. We can do laundry about once every week-10 days. (Remember, we don't have kids.) The whole process takes about three hours. It pretty much has to be put away when we get home or else we can't sit down! =)

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Maybe I'll have more to say later.

No comments: