Sunday, March 2, 2008

More on the Laundry-Thing

Okay, here's a funny story that goes along with a's laundry blog.

As stated in the earlier post, we tackled laundry today. We had two laundry baskets of folded laundry and some hanging clothes that needed to finish drying. When we got home, we did the tag-team thing where Dan brought it from the car and I got it out of the doorway. I put away all the hanging clothes and one of the baskets. I was working on the second basket when Dan said, "Why don't you go ahead and get ready for dinner?"

We were meeting a youth pastor-friend and his wife for dinner tonight, and my laundromat attire was not a pretty sight.

So, off I went to get ready for dinner. I came out of the bathroom about 20 minutes later, and you know where the laundry basket was?

Mmm-hmmm, you know, it was right where I left it.

I wasn't as polite as A. I did the whole big sigh thing and started putting it away, which made him feel bad, and began an argument.

BUT...the laundry is put away!

**Disclaimer...I will have to say that Dan is really good at helping with the laundry and other household chores. There have been several times that he's done all of the laundry by himself which included sorting, washing, drying, folding, AND putting away. Thank you, baby!**

1 comment:

Meems said...

It sounds like you have a good catch. My hubby is good about helping as well.

I never mind helping him to stay on track though:)