Monday, October 17, 2011

If I'm being honest...

***Disclaimer: If you're reading this and have said anything similar, please don't take offense...just venting.***

...If I never hear the phrase "I'm so jealous of you!" again, it will be too soon. This being in regard to the weight loss I've accomplished over the last year and a half.

Some people say it off the cuff, and that doesn't bother me.

I don't know why, but what bothers me is when I learn that there are times when people just sit and talk about how jealous they are of me.

Well, I guess I do know why it bothers me...because I know me! And believe me, people, there is nothing to be jealous of here. In order for there to be a lot lost, there has to be a great accumulation to begin with, and you don't wanna go there.

I mean, really...let's be real...when people bring their new babies to church, I don't go up to them and tell them how jealous I am of them or sit and talk with my friends about said feelings. Yes, there is a deep desire, but to begrudge someone else of a blessed event would be selfish on my part and just plain rude.

Just be happy for me.

And if you're THAT miserable.....lunching around a table talkin' about people (good or bad) isn't gonna help you any.

Just sayin'.

No comments: