Tuesday, July 15, 2008

VACATION!!!

It's almost here...FINALLY!!!

I work today and tomorrow, then I'm off for ten glorious days! I am so excited.

This weekend is Dan's birthday, so we will be spending some quality time together. Then Monday I will be one of the girls' deans at camp!!! I'm excited about that, too. I love camp. Isn't next week the one SAF is going to? I think I remember hearing that.

After this vacation, I will go back to work for a week, then take another week to go to Charlotte, NC, for Fine Arts. Way excited about that, too.

I'll have one more week after that to use sometime before the end of October. This is the first year I get three weeks for vacation. I intended to use one week earlier in the year, but too much was going on. Oh well. I guess I'll just be rested up before the holidays kick in!

Side note: IF certain girls feel led by the Spirit to bring some Reese's peanut butter cups or sugar free gum or you know something like that, I'm SURE the girls' deans would LOVE it!!!!

3 comments:

April said...

YAY on the vay-cay! Have some fun for me and wish Dan a happy birthday for us!

BTW, I added a playlist to my blog with that Chris Sligh song. Check it out.

Love ya!

rhondamarie said...

squirt will be very happy to supply a certain dean with whatever her heart desires.

kdp said...

Hope you have a great time on your vacation. i hope to see you soon.