Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the heat is on

The heat is o-on. The heat is on. It's on the streets. The heat is....ON.

Love me some Huey Lewis and the News! Just for you, straight from the eighties.

It has been HOT outside! You would think it was just about August in Texas or something!

Well, I gave it a good try, but my tomato, zucchini, and squash plants (Read:I'm Gonna Try Something New!) are officially dead. Maybe I should have used the pink fertilizer...

Camp was great! I had a blast. Squirt and Missy hung out with me some on the golf cart. They gave me some sweet treats and left me a cute note on the steering wheel, which I left on there for the duration of the week, so anyone who got on cart 600 for any reason knew that c and m from 2B loves Teresa. I love y'all too!

Two more days of work left and we fly out to NC for fine arts! YEA!!!

That's about it for now. This is ree, signing off.

2 comments:

JAC said...

My son is SUPPOSED to give both of you hugs from me.......if that happens I'll be surprised! But a nice surprise! Have a wonderful time. Miss you all so much.

rhondamarie said...

r loves you too and yes the heart of rock and roll is still beating. i was once a huey lewis fan but then who wasn't in the 80's. but wasn't the heat is on sung by glenn frey?