Tuesday, July 1, 2008

just keepin' it real, people

With all of this health and fitness talk going on, I thought I would take it down a notch.

Tonight I went to Chick-fil-a for the specific purpose of getting the caramel coffee milkshake. I got the number one with sweet tea and the milkshake.

I went home and was getting out of the car when the milkshake slipped and fell straight to the ground. I honestly looked to see if any of it was salvagable. Is that how you spell that word?

Anyway, I picked up the cup hoping I could salvage just enough for a little taste when I realized the whole bottom of the cup was detached.

Nothing.
Zip.
Zilch.
Nada.

Yes, I'm bitter.

4 comments:

Torey said...

Hi. This is Torey Griggs and I have an extremely random question for you. Our youth group is going to camp next week and we were hoping to go to Six Flags afterward on Friday while we were in that area. I was just wondering if you, by any chance, had tickets left over from the P.K. retreat? We would pay you back but we were trying to see if there was anyway we could get a discount. If you could let me know that would great! My e-mail address is toreygirl@gmail.com Thank you so much!

Meems said...

hehehe! That was your contribution to be fit for the summer...even if you weren't on board. :)

beautiful chaos said...

HAHAHAHAH! That's exactly the kind of thing that would happen to me! So funny!
I am sorry you lost your guilty pleasure... really I am.

kdp said...

We are up here now. Would love to see you guys. We are beginning to settle in. David is in Colorado. My cell is now 325-212-6902. Give me a call sometime. I will use the number I have for you and see if it works.
Love ya,
Kimmie