Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Quick Note...

...to let you know that the testing that I went through has come out fine.

It's anxiety.

Don't get me started on the causes.


Dan's been going through similar testing, and he's fine too! He has to work on his cholesterol, though. That and his potassium were too high. Other than that, we're good! Yea!

(Side note: We've had to go through cardiac testing to get cleared for the lapband surgery I've mentioned in previous posts. We aren't sure if the insurance will clear us or not, but our cardiologist said he was willing to send whatever letter or call whoever he needed to for them to clear us. We'll see...)

3 comments:

kablot spot said...

That's awesome! All the testing for the lab-band is very expensive and sometimes the insurance companies kick back the cost. So will the tests you had in the last few weeks reduce the cost of the pre-surgical testing? IT won't hurt you case with your insurance company.

April said...

I'm glad to hear it's "just" anxiety. ;) Keep me posted on the lapband stuff. I'll be interested to hear how that goes. Wish ya'll were here... I'm missing ya.

crys said...

i can't imagine what you have to be worried about! =)

we miss you guys!