Thursday, February 3, 2011

SNOW DAY! (ahem...) SNOW DAYS!!!!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, AND now Friday, schools of all sizes and levels have been/are cancelled due to inclement weather.

Tuesday and Wednesday I was quite content being at home doing domestic activities and mindlessly watching cable channels snuggled under a quilt in my comfy chair.

By Wednesday evening, after finding out school was cancelled yet again, I made it clear that a trip into town would do me some good. :)
And it did.
But now I'm quite happy to be home again, away from the icy roads and drivers that don't know how to drive on said roads.

Fashion for taking the dog out in ice: no makeup, pajamas, pink fuzzy socks, slip-on shoes (not the best for walking on ice, but they were handy), Dan's hoodie, Dan's coat (both hoods up), and knit gloves.

No comments: