Thursday, February 3, 2011

How cool is that?!

A week or so ago, I was lying in bed trying to sleep, and I kept telling Dan that I must have overlooked something on the bed before climbing in. I was feeling something stuck under me and it was hurting my back.
I sat up, but nothing was there.
I lay back down, and it was hurting me again!
Turns out, it was my pajamas. They were getting to be so big on me that when I would lie down they would wad up under me and poke me!
So, I told Dan I was going to have to break down and buy some new pajamas.

Fast forward a week later...hadn't had time to go buy new pj's yet.
My best friend and her family had come to town for the weekend. (She is also doing quite well on the Slim 4 Life program.)
We had a great dinner with them, and she left me with two HUGE LAWN bags full of clothes she could no longer wear.
I opened one of the bags, and the very first things I pulled out were two almost new pairs of pajamas that were a perfect fit.
I almost cried.
It's the little things that mean the most.

No comments: