Friday, September 10, 2010

After all that....

I dropped the choir class. :)

Evidently, I unknowingly did the process backwards. You are supposed to audition openly for one of the two choirs they have on campus. They choose which choir you will be in for the semester, then you add that choir class to your schedule.

I chose the class that fit into my schedule and went to the audition thinking that I was auditioning for that choir alone.

They chose to put me in the choir that did not fit into my schedule.

I sent a very nice email to the director, thanking her for letting me audition but that it wasn't going to work out with my schedule. She very quickly replied with an "Aw, shucks....Buh-Bye" type of email, and we were done.

The good news is that I spoke to financial aid, and I don't have to replace the class! So not only do I not have to worry about another class, I got the refund for that class!

Double blessing!

No comments: