Saturday, January 2, 2010

For a couple of days...

I'm home!

At my mom and dad's, that is.

Got here this evening, in time for the Tech game, I might add! We will have our family Christmas tomorrow, spend some much needed time with my best friend in Lubbock Monday, then leave again on Tuesday. It always goes by too fast. :(

Speaking of my best friend...
I forgot to mention that she graduated from nursing school in Lubbock on December 18! I am so proud of her. I know most of you don't know her, but Kristi and I have been friends since we were 12 or 13. Our dads are both pastors, we've covered for each other, got in trouble together, we both have an addiction to peanut buster parfaits from Dairy Queen, got engaged and married within 3 months of each other, we actively compete to see who can move around the most (not really, it just seems that way!), and she is my inspiration for going back to school.

Congratulations, Kristi!!!

No comments: