Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Almost-Perfect Christmas Eve

This was the first Christmas Eve I did not work in eight years!
I literally had to stop and think about how long it's been, but I think eight is correct.

Most of my shopping was done, but I went to the Rally Store with my sister-in-law to get Dan a couple of Texas Tech things. That is the coolest store! They have the most Tech stuff I've seen outside of Lubbock, TX! They also carry as much stuff for Baylor, OU, UT, A&M, Mavs, Cowboys, and Stars.

I finished wrapping up Christmas treats for co-workers and got them delivered.

Finished wrapping gifts.

We went to the Studio Movie Grill for dinner and a movie. It was the first time we'd been there. Not a lot of people were out, so we ended up having the theatre to ourselves. We saw Did You Hear About the Morgans? It was so-so. We had fun, though.

Dressed Rosie up as an elf. She looked so cute. She didn't mind the outfit because it was so cold, it was just the hat that she wasn't a fan of. Needless to say, the hat didn't stay on long!

Speaking of the cold....it snowed!!! I mean, SNOWED!!! It was incredible. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Well, almost....

Christmas Eve is also my daddy's birthday.
It would have been perfect if we could have all been together.

No comments: