Tuesday, October 7, 2008

despite having to be at work at 6am...

It was a pretty good day!

Well, now that I've gotten off work at 2, came home and took a lovely nap, it has been. Earlier, it was debatable.

We had a promotion change today (every Tuesday), but today was more difficult for some reason. You know how it feels when there are eleventy-million things that have to be done but you don't know where to start? That's how it was today. The actual promotion changes were not difficult, but the transition for other things got WAY confusing.

Oh, well. I'll pick up tomorrow where they left off tonight.

We are about to go have coffee and dessert with a friend that we knew from camp back in West TX that we haven't seen in about 17 years! We got reaquainted through Facebook and found out that we both live in the Dallas area! It should be fun!

We have been cooking healthy meals at home for about two weeks now. It's been really good! I walked twice last week, but Dan walked four times and did a full body workout separately three times! I'm so proud of him!

I finally got my hair cut and colored last week...it was desparately needed! I'll try to post pics of before and after later.

Okay, that's about all I could come up with. I just had to get rid of that stupid update post.

Later, alligators!

No comments: