Monday, October 13, 2008

in the still of the night

Last night I had gone to bed before Dan because Monday morning always comes too early. When he came to bed, I woke up a little, and we talked for a couple of minutes.

Before I drifted back to sleep, I quietly said, "I want to be a mommy."

He said, "Honey, I know."

Two short simple statements that didn't need any elaboration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning as we were unpacking frames and art, I found this frame.



The script is what got my attention.

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

I think I'm gonna have to buy it. :)

4 comments:

April said...

:) XO

kablot spot said...

love on you

kj said...

thinking of you...

Nanna's Place said...

Sweetness...I think you should buy it also...Love you lots and miss you.