Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a Week!

It has been a weird week! As I mentioned before, Dan and I were both sick all week. I took off Monday and Tuesday, which is rare for me, but I didn't use any of my sick days last year and lost them, so...I was sick, that's what they are there for, so I used two of them!

Wednesday I had a visual training meeting in Frisco, so I wasn't in my store that day. Then Thursday the visual trainer visited my store, which was weird for me since I hadn't even been in my store since Saturday! It went well, though. He pointed out some things for us to consider changing and gave us some basic standards in building displays. Then I was off on Friday and worked today on implementing some of the changes the trainer suggested.

I do feel better than I did earlier this week, but this cough just keeps hanging on. Anytime I get winded or really active, it sends me into a coughing fit, which makes me have to pee. Not that you wanted to know that...sorry...TMI.

Oh! Random thought...have you ever had the capresi salad from Carino's? It's the one that has tomatoes with mozzerella cheese and balsamic dressing. It is ssssooooooo good! Well, I attempted making it the other day, and it was really good! I mean, there's not a lot to mess up, but I did add spices and made the balsamic dressing, so that counts for something, right?

Oh, well...

1 comment:

Meems said...

Sorry you have been sick. That salad sounds like perfection. I will have to order that the next time we go to Carinos.