Saturday, February 2, 2008

Three posts in one day...really?!?

Will wonders never cease?!?

Just wanted to let you know we made it safe and sound to our destination...home in Arlington!

I'll be working in Lake Worth (I start Monday), so the drive will be about 30 minutes, depending on traffic. That's really not bad for this area. When I worked in Waco, we lived in Temple, and that drive was 45 minutes. So, I know I can do it...I've just been spoiled for the last 2 1/2 years in San Angelo!

We really like where we have the trailer. It's in a residential area about two blocks from a Super Target, four blocks from a mall, and about a mile from PF Chang's!

Does it get any better than that???

Yes...you all would be here, too! ;)

5 comments:

kdp said...

i am glad ya'll made it safely. my thoughts of you have been heavy on my mind. love ya'll. hope to see you soon.


kimmie

Dawn said...

What???? You are so close to me! I'd better be seeing you soon!! It would take you maybe 10 minutes to get to our church and about the same amount of time to get to my house!! Yeah!

kablot spot said...

Yay! When do you start working in the new store? Do you get a little break between where we could meet? Lemme know! It's gonna be great!

April said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh... I am soooo sad for me :(, but soooo happy for ya'll. It makes me cry to think of all the time you were here that I didn't take advantage of. But, you and Dan are on my daily prayer list and I know we'll see each other soon one way or another. I love you guys and wish you all the best.

kj said...

glad to know you got there safely and that you aren't far from PF Changs. Yummo!

i'm wishing the best for you guys! :)