Friday, January 4, 2008

Update on Changes

To refresh your memory on a previous post, click here.

Our district has two stores open in the Dallas area. One of them is an Arlington store, the other one is a store that opened this last March in Lake Worth. Right now, it looks like I will be getting the Lake Worth store.

Mike was in my store this week and sat down with my assistant for a formal interview for the team leader position of my store. He also sat with me and gave me some history about the Lake Worth store. There have been some problems in the past, but he said the problems are gone, now they just need a little TLC and training.

The target date for me to be there is the first week of February, which begins the new fiscal year for us. The regional team leader is on vacation this week, so this isn't set in stone. Final approval has to go through her, so hopefully things will be finalized in the next week. After we get final approval, Liz and I will probably have a store meeting to make the announcement. I don't anticipate any problems...they may want to throw a party! ;)

That's all I know for now! I will keep you updated. Dan and I would appreciate your prayers!

7 comments:

rhondamarie said...

i'll be praying, i'm so excited for you and sad for me all at the same time.

beautiful chaos said...

NO way, hosea!
I am super bummed and super excited all at the same time...
God sure does know better than me, but I am going to be sad to see y'all leave. :(

chronicler said...

You're leaving?!?! I'm beginning to think all of San Angelo is headed to DFW! Seriously though, if this what you want, and you know the Lord is in it, I'm happy for you.

kablot spot said...

So, it will be very soon? That's awesome!

JAC said...

'So, it will be very soon? That's awesome!' quoting Kablot spot.....It IS NOT AWESOME - it's plain old nasty! NASTY, DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE, and I've run out of bad words! BUT....I will be praying for you and D! Not gonna tell you what I'm praying though! Love you much!

April said...

I share the same sentiments these other folks do. We never had enough time together while you were here, and now you're off on another adventure. But that's okay. I know God has big plans for you guys and my heart and prayers will be with you wherever you are. You're my forever friend after all, and distance will never change that! :) Love you!

Dawn said...

Arlington??? That would have been sooooo cool!! Are you sure you can't make that happen? Well, anyway, change is hard but it can also be wonderful. I will be praying for you. Is it too far to drive to Arlington to church?? :-)