Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photo Shoot!

I got a call a couple of weeks ago that Slim 4 Life was being featured in a magazine, and they asked me if I would be willing to be interviewed for it! I was honored to be asked and was more than willing to participate, but it was really short notice. I got my work schedule adjusted, then they postponed the shoot. :(
They rescheduled it for the following week, and my boss was so gracious to work with me again and let me switch my shifts.
When I arrived to the publishing company, everyone was super friendly and the photographer was very kind, but I'll admit...I was super intimidated being in front of the lights and camera! I don't think modeling is in my future. LOL
There were six clients that participated. We began with individual shots, then group shots, and peppered throughout they conducted interviews with each one of us.
It was a really great experience!
This was for Inform (Dallas) Magazine, a local health-based publication put out by Russell Publishing Group in Addison, TX. The plan is for our story to be featured in their January issue.
This is a photo that Dan took of our group session. I'll keep you informed of when the issue comes out!

No comments: