Monday, November 29, 2010

Blessed.

That is how I feel right now.
I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life.
This Thanksgiving holiday was incredible. I spent Wednesday at my aunt and uncle's house here in Arlington along with my mom and dad while Dan was at work. We spent the day cooking for our annual big extended family Thanksgiving held at Northwood University in Cedar Hill. What a blast we had...cooking, laughing, catching up. The highlight of the evening was when my cousin who serves in the Army arrived from the airport. How blessed we were to have him home.
Thanksgiving Day was full of family, food, fun, football....and rest. Amazing.
We wrapped up the weekend by going to the North Texas Youth Convention at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas. I love to see young people go after God hardcore....and give! Give of themselves at the Dallas AIM trip and give in the Speed the Light offering the last day...almost $45,000! Absolutely incredible.
Blessed, indeed.

No comments: