Monday, February 8, 2010

Just putting this out there...

I've been stewing on this for awhile now.
Since the beginning of January, as a matter of fact.
I was driving to work one day thinking of the new-ness of the new year...a fresh start...a new beginning full of possibilities.
The thought just kept going through my mind about 2010 being the year of the favor of God.
In general...for everyone.
Then, I thought, well, what would the favor of God mean for me, personally?
Of course, you all know what I thought.
The favor of God, to me, would be Him blessing us with a child.
So, then I thought....what does "Favor of God" mean?
Do you know what it means?
"Favor of God" literally means Grace.
I love that.
Whenever God blesses us with a child, whether it is through means of adoption or my own flesh and blood, it truly will be my Favor of God...my Grace.

3 comments:

kj said...

i love this...

Meems said...

You know, that is kind of how Faith got her name. I love that. It took us 4 1/2 years to concieve and the name just fit.

Sarah P. Henry said...

you just named your baby! how perfect. grace elliott. oooh! that sounds totally gorgeous.