Friday, February 27, 2009

February 26th...

I turned 36.

I'm having a little trouble with this one.

Okay...more than a little trouble. I'm not letting myself think about it because all I can see is what I haven't accomplished and the ever closing gap of time there is left until I turn 40.

The day itself, though, was good. My parents are in town. Mom made breakfast, then we spent some time shopping during the afternoon with my aunt, and then we had dinner at Olive Garden with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. My cousin shares my birthday, and my uncle's birthday is the 27th. We rounded out the day going back to my aunt's house for pie and a great game of Taboo, which the girls won!

A great day, indeed. I love my family.

By the way....I chopped all my hair off.

Pictures to come....

(Sorry for the tease!)

3 comments:

Meems said...

Happy Late Birthday!

kablot spot said...

I saw your pic on Facebook. Nice!

marme said...

I'm such a bad friend...

Happy late birthday my friend.

I miss you...